Monday 25 July 2011

Been busy, going to get Busier

I’ve been at work today, I think I could actually get used to being there every day actually. After the rota had been fixed I’m now only off on Thursday for this whole week, to be honest I’m not complaining because it means the time will go quicker until Scott comes back plus I’ll get more money, so really it’s a win win situation. Looking forward to tomorrow – but hopefully it won’t be too busy.

Scott leaves tomorrow, I don’t want to not be able to talk to him for 3 weeks. But I’m keeping positive because I will be seeing him almost straight away when he gets back so there is something good at the end of it. Plus I have loads of things to get ready for when I go to Scott’s, add work to all of that the next three weeks (should in theory) fly by.

Not a lot else going on really…. I just don’t want tomorrow to come because I don’t want to not talk to Scott….

- Over and Out -

No comments:

Post a Comment