Wednesday 27 July 2011

Such a long day!

Today has been crazily busy! Only just realised sitting here now with nothing to do that in total I’ll be working 6 days this week!

I biked to work this morning it was quite nice seeing as the weather was sunny and there was no wind so I got to work quicker than I thought I would. The day went quite quickly really, there was hardly any customers to serve though so we did loads of cleaning type stuff and general tasks that we can’t do when it’s really busy. I blew up 50… YES 50 balloons today (my record is 80). Apparently now I am unfired which is pretty good and I’m being taught how to cook too! I’m looking forward to it. It’s been a pretty good day at work actually everyone was having a laugh and we all got to have lunch together which was a first, Abi told us some pretty funny stories too!

When Dad picked me up after work we went and got a KFC which was a nice surprise. Then Me, my parents and my sister watched the film ‘Grown Ups’ it was so funny I loved it. It’s the first time in ages I haven’t come in from work and jumped straight on my laptop. I missed out on talking to Scott because of it though – although he did leave a message on my facebook and I know he’s having a good time plus he sent me an e-mail which made me smile.

Was really weird not talking to him when I got up this morning on skype, I even got up early like I would usually do – it weird how much your routine can revolve around one person.

Got my day off tomorrow planning on staying in bed for quite a while, then tackling my room and tidying it up a bit, writing some more for my book and maybe some poems, and just generally chilling out.

Time for me to go to bed I think!

- O&O -

No comments:

Post a Comment