Sunday 24 July 2011

Hectic time…

I feel like I’ve been neglecting my blog lately, I’m kind of wondering whether to go back to my old one – just a small town girl, I don’t know why, I guess it’s because there is a lot of memories in that blog and I feel like I’ve lost them since I haven’t been writing in that blog. – If I go back to it, I’ll transfer the posts from this one to that one.

Anyways today has been pretty boring for me and pretty sad it’s getting closer to Scott going away, he’s going on Tuesday so his last day in England for three weeks is tomorrow and I’m hardly going to be able to talk to him because I’m working, more on that later. I’m feeling a bit odd about him going, I know I’m going to miss him even more than I already do anyways but, I guess it feels worse because he’s going to a different country and we won’t be able to talk at all. I need to stay positive though, I have set up a brand new blog so that I can write him a ‘letter’ each day so he can stay up to date with what I’m doing and how I’m feeling when he comes back. Plus I won’t forget anything in my boring life this way, not that there will be a lot to forget!

I was really annoyed earlier I got a text from Bethany saying the work rota had been changed so I’m not having a day off tomorrow, I’m working instead. But I’m not too fussed seeing as I’ll get more money for going in, which means more money for going to Scott’s.

Not a lot else to say really…

- Over and Out -

No comments:

Post a Comment